6.27.2010

Flickr Beauty

Florals do not usually get me excited.
The liberty prints that got put on everything this spring
were pretty, but wouldn't make it through the front door here.

Recently spruced up the powder room and
I was looking for a little inspiration for art,
and thats when I found the photostream of
Jenny Kapteijn.

Have you seen this woman's work?
Simplicity of form, abundant texture and glorious color.
LOVE it!






Those are florals I would bring home - lovely!

til next time..
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are glorious. No wonder you like them. I'm a big fan of floral paintings...the bigger, the better! I'm going to check her out. Thanks for the introduction!
www.divinedistractions.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...