8.28.2010

Russian Talent

I have had the site for Andrey Zharnitskiy bookmarked for a while..
Ikept intending to find out more about them - my Russian is a little rusty!

But we all want pics, not words, don't we?!!

lighting love


 looks like an art installation, doesn't it? The illuminated headboard must be gorgeous at night..



Under-bed lighting - love it or hate it? 
The grouping of small pendants over the dressing table is wonderful - detail below..





I am desperate to bring a plant into this kitchen :)
but do you see that lighting?!!



This belongs over my dining room table :)



fab built-in's







details, details

the lattice is fantastic, right? 
not sure if those are fake fur covered walls, but I think I'd skip that part..
bad memories of the late seventies (yes, I was alive then, but very young. very.)


the other side of that bedroom from lighting..


can you say lounge?


beautiful handles



This might steal the show, but what fun..


a smile every time you open it..


love this modern mural..



I'll leave you with a selection of drool-worthy floors..







Hope you enjoyed..

til next time..
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Chats with Jack said...

Wow. It's too difficult to pick a favorite fixture. Thanks for sharing the work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...