11.08.2010

Holiday Decoration..Let the Games Begin!


Starting to think about Christmas, the holidays, and decorations..



 I am loving the deer (?) sculpture here, 
so refreshing to add a single large element rather than bedecking the halls..
and of course that's not all I love - the inky walls and saffron velvet are tres chic.
Wouldn't a boldly patterned rug have grounded this spot?
Perhaps it would not have worked with the other side of the room, which remains a mystery.
Cannot find the source for this one, if you know it please let me know!

Had a great day with my sis on Saturday, thanks for all your well wishes :)
She is not completely sold on all of my suggestions,  but she has made a few solid decisions, 
and that is a start. Took before pics and will show you the afters when it's completed..

Hope you are having a lovely Monday.

til next time..


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Mustard in all it's glory! I don't think I could ever be this bold. I'm still living with a beige sofa! But it makes me want to change my living room.

Unknown said...

today is a beautiful day, do you want to participate in games? It will help your become more comfortable, i feel very great, please visit my website, to feel.
Friv 4

Kante Luis said...

thank yo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...