12.01.2013

La Cuisine Parfait



Every so often I come across something that literally takes my breath away.

That thing I have been searching for, yearning for, without being able to define it exactly.
And then I lapse into french, because it's so perfect.

Donc tres, très, parfaite.

This is one of those rare beauties.





I love a white kitchen, but they are tout simplement le bon, non?





I crave a new look, one completely original.
Classic lines mixed with some vintage chic, of course a little colour.




This space has that certain je ne sais quoi - 
it is perfectly comfortable in its own skin. 
Materials are used in ways that they are highlighted,
there is no need to shout their beauty - it simply shines.




Genius.






I am smitten. Et tu?

x am


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Andie Chambers said...

Hello I really like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, cruelty-free cosmetics, food n special etc. If u like my blog feel free and leave a comment. :) Have a nice day xoxo ♥

www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

Juegos friv 11 said...

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. Now i need to my blog friv 2 | friv 1 | friv 2014 | Kizi games

girls go games said...

Beautiful dining room girlsgogames.com , baixar o whatsapp , baixarwhatsapp

baixar whatsapp said...

Looks simple and too broad, right

descargar whatsapp fast , use app baixar whatsapp very comfortable , play mobogenie games hot , descargar whatsapp plus gratis , baixar whatsapp plus , descargar mobogenie

cara menggugurkan kandungan said...

cool, please guidance so that I can create a blog like yours

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...