2.03.2010

How to Keep Calm

So by now everyone has seen the 
Keep Calm and Carry On
posters.



They are a classic at this point.

I was doing a little wish listing on Etsy the other day....
searching through the art pages...
and I started to find some variations on the message.

These guys are more likely to find their way into my kitchen,
where tea and goodies are a daily event
(oh, I wish that Canada could appreciate tea like England!)




Theres one for people who don't eat sweets, too!



One for people who use blogging to relieve their crazies...



The list goes on and on, and on..
I was amazed at how popular these are.

Anyhow, as the scrolling got faster I came upon this.
This one I love!
I may have to get one of these for my office...



Someone has a great sense of humour.  Anyhow, thats my little Etsy adventure for today, not that I spend a lot of time on there, when I should be working...

What do think of these? Do any of you have one?

til next time...









Pin It Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...