2.01.2010

Its February! Celebrate Love...





February is one of my favourite months.

Just when you feel like you'll never see the sun again
 (maybe thats a canadian thing)
this day appears, 
set aside just to celebrate the love we have in our lives.

for the record, i wasn't always sappy like this,
my husband ruined me :)
and my children provide me with more love than I deserve








So pretty to hang in a window...






LOVEly Umbrella





Breakfast for your Honey









For your little darlings..my kiddies have this, theirs gives "heart hugs"








Share the love with some friends over Valentinis

2 1/2 c currant vodka
1 1/4 c champange
3/4 c raspberry shnapps
1/4 c lime juice

shake over ice...





D. and I don't give each other presents, 
we try to find some time just for us instead,
 but we always give cards/notes/poems



For 
it was not into my ear you whispered
but into my heart

It was not my lips you kissed
but my soul

                      
                           -Judy Garland
          


That is on the painting I did for over our bed.







These heart-shaped coasters were given to us as a wedding present
 - they're made entirely of recycled aluminum from pop cans! 
I have no idea where our friend got them - it was a while ago ;)

They have lived on our bedside tables in every house we have lived in 
- there's been a bunch.




See? I told you he ruined me!
Never thought I would be a romantic..






I'd love to hear about your Valentines Day plans...


til next time..



Pin It Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...