5.25.2010

At West End: Rustic and Recycled home Decor

100-10270 giant recycled paper clip on stand100-10269 giant recycled paper clips \ set of six



























Have you been to the new online shop At West End?

I found them the other day, and have been compiling my wish list since.
Here are a few goodies I've found:


530-10685 mermaid vase


Super - stylish Recycled paper carry-alls - this would be a great hostess gift, no?
 A succulent bottle of vino tucked neatly inside..




Love the oil painting -  titled, "Surf"



These were crafted in Haiti of recycled tomato paste drums:



A funky Julius Caesar:

530-10681 ceramic head \ red530-10682 ceramic head \ blue530-10683 ceramic head \ green

Loving the texture of these sconces - perfect on a patio


OOH -Recycled teak coffee table:


pop by for a look - if you're a catalogue junkie like me, they also have a mailing list :)

til next time...
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

my office could use those giant paper clips! Heading over there now!

Ishka Designs said...

Love that cabinet underneath the surf painting!

Louise (Table Tonic) said...

Yesyesyes! Love 'em! xLouise

Rabiul Islam said...

This tool looks as though it will be perfect. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Susan Graham said...

It’s a pretty interesting tool. I will definitely be using it once I get the chance. Thanks for sharing!

Susan Graham said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...