v., daubed, daub·ing, daubs.
- To cover or smear with a soft adhesive substance such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- To apply paint to (a surface) with hasty or crude strokes.
- To apply with quick or crude strokes: daubed glue on the paper.
- To apply paint or coloring with crude, unskillful strokes.
- To make crude or amateurish paintings.
- To daub a sticky material.
- The act or a stroke of daubing.
- A soft adhesive coating material such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Matter daubed on.
- A crude, amateurish painting or picture.
A retro moment.. thinking barkcloth and funky color combos..
a refreshing break from the heavily structured damasks and trellis prints..
graphic but painterly..
this is one trend I will embrace
til next time..
Pin It Now!