10.26.2010

I Won the Kijiji Lottery! Ha!

Perserverence + Kijiji = A Dining Suite for $100!!!


[ThadHayes_pg057.jpg]

If someone had told me a few years ago I'd be dancing for joy
an antique table with harpback chairs and an ornate china cabinet
I'd have laughed, quite heartily :)
But tastes change, don't they - and that's another post..



I tried to retrieve the pics to show you, but the ad was already gone.
So a few examples of what these chairs could be.. now I just have to get D. to agree to paint!
What is it with men and their resistance to painting wood?!!


[Eddie+Ross+Shield+Back+Chairs.jpg]


 The table and chairs are headed for my dining room, 
the cabinet for my new office/craft room that's in the works..




mind the surfboard..not quite close enough to the ocean here for that!
 just wanted to show you the paint color I'm perusing,
Windsor Green, Ralph Lauren

Working at home today, but I may sneak in a visit to the fabric store for the dining room chair fabric :)

have a great day!

til next time..



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

abby @ a delightful design said...

You lucky gal!! Those chairs are beautiful and I love your color choice. You always have the best photos. :-)

Thank you so much for your e-mail! Replying today!

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Congrats to You and looks like you have chosen a great color. I just know you will have fun with this project.

Hilary Dow Ward said...

Love the harpback chairs. Nothing wrong with that punch of style!

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
https://sites.google.com/site/yepionlinegames/

Unknown said...

today is a beautiful day, do you want to participate in games? It will help your become more comfortable, i feel very great, please visit my website, for feel.
Friv 4

Pengobatan Untuk Mengatasi Abses Kulit said...

Thank you for sharing the information

Inovasi Terbaru Walatra Gamat Emas
Obat Untuk Memperbaiki Fraktur/Patah Tulang
Cara Mengobati Susah Buang Air Kecil (Susah Kencing)
Pengobatan Untuk Mengatasi Luka Lambung
Cara Mengobati TBC Tulang
Obat Untuk Mengatasi ISPA (Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Akut)

The Impossible Game said...

The best games built with HTML, CSS, JS today are compiled by us at The Impossible Game, and they are completely free for you. Let's play and experience to have the best relaxing moment!

Unknown said...

Astonishing site you have here.. It's beguiling quality spreading out like yours these days. I truly regard individuals like you! Charge you well!!News mag

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...