2.10.2011

fossil is selling vintage





Fossil has a gorgeous spring collection, as always.
I try to stay away from their site, 
because it requires too much restraint..
I mean really - look at this!









but the other day I meandered over, and look what I found:








A whole collection of hip one-offs -
everything from vintage jean jackets to that adorable tv salt and pepper shaker
  kitschy cool!

Wouldn't those vintage game boards be fabulous hung in a family room?








There's heaps of other bits, music, Valentines Day projects -
and a blog - what a happy surprise!

Pop over and check it out -
just lock up the credit cards first!





Pin It Now!

7 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

First off, WANT those sunglasses and the wide legged jeans- next, vintage finds...so fun! Off to see more:)

Amanda said...

Agreed! They require to much restraint to not buy it all! Great sunglasses...and you know I love vintage!

A Delightful Design said...

This is a little more bohemian than my taste but I really like that silver purse at the top!!
xo,
abby

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Awesome stuff! It's too bad they only sell purses and watches in their stores here...I would stop by way more often if they carried this stuff!

Kellie Collis said...

I can totally understand how you feel! Those bags are just irresistible! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

lemondropdreams said...

I remember when they used to sell just watches...I'm showing my age...

sarah, flourish design + style said...

OH MY GOSH.. I have to go visit! So lovely! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...