11.17.2011

Artist: Kim Davies




If you've ever left a comment here, 
you know that "they are my favourite part of blogging"...
that's what it's all about right? 

Sometimes it's hard to hear what others have to say,
but I'd rather hear the bad with the good than hear nothing at all.

Most days :)

So when someone new drops by I try to go by their blog
 to see what wee bit of wonderful is happening over there.. 

Last week Kim Davies left a note about the post, Setting Your walls Free.
She mentioned being an artist, so naturally I went straight over to her blog, Inspired Lines,
(nothing better than procrastinating over art, is there?)
which led to her gallery....
and you are going to be glad I did!



How about this....






and this....






 and this....







and if the eye candy isn't enough to draw you in,
the day I passed through she had posted an online tutorial about line drawing - 
how generous is that?









I've actually never seen an artist offering up the technical bits of their brilliance before. Ever.
Immersed in all this brilliance, I couldn't help myself..
I bought these two drawings (originals!)
and a print of Lip Service...









She also has a giveaway going on....




I'm sure you've all left by now, but if not, hope you have a splendoriffic thursday - x





Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Giulia said...

Love the shades of pink - I'll have to stop by. Thanks for the pointer.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Just stunning. Headed over to see more and hoping I'll get luck in the giveaway!

diane said...

it is nice to discover new talent via blogland...thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne-Marie, thank you so much for your lovely words about my art and blog.

It is so good to know my work has pleased someone.

Thank you also to those who have commented here, such lovely words of praise. You have all made my day.

Warmest Regards,
Kim.

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

AMAZING!! Wow. Such talent. Definitely puts my stick figures to shame :)

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thanks for sharing, her line drawings are beautiful. Headed over to check her out now.

Sarah Greenman said...

I love when artists freely give little insights into how they do what they do. Its so generous and inspiring!

Unknown said...

Today is a beautiful day. Have fun playing Friv 3000 Games and much More Friv Games Online To play now.
Friv 3000

Anonymous said...

Du lịch ma USA Hoa Kỳ
5 điểm đến ở Mỹ để đi du lịch như một Ghostbuster
Book vé du lịch Hoa Kỳ
VÉ MÁY BAY ĐI SAN FRANCISCO GIÁ RẺ
Kinh nghiệm mua vé máy bay đi Mỹ
Khám phá The National September 11 Memorial Mỹ
Du lịch Austin Mỹ, sự quyến rũ lạ thường
Du lịch nhà thờ Crystal Quận Cam Hoa Kỳ
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ giá bao nhiêu tiền
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ giá rẻ nhất

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...