1.08.2012

2012: Looking Ahead



Hello lovely friends :) How are you? I've missed you.

I love this time of year, don't you?
We've had heaps of great visits with people we don't get to are all that often...,
it's a glorious snow globe out the front door,
and after the great rest of winter,
I can feel the energy of spring beating just around the corner.


Just spent a few hours attempting to catch up on all your news from around the blogosphere...






Sounds like you were as busy as we were!

It was a wonderful mad holiday here, as always.
We hosted Christmas, plus three other dinners, and two birthday parties;
attended two dinners, a cocktail and a birthday party;
and managed to squeeze in a few days of skiing.






Quite happy to get back to regularly scheduled life, 
& squeezing in some time for design love!







Having said that, the new year always finds me setting some personal goals, and this year they are....


to embrace the changes ahead





(it's on it's way, the most change in a long while, and it's due....
more about that later x)



and to spend more time MAKING -
life has become so busy, and I dearly miss painting and crafting.



source 1 2 



Of course, that may also mean cutting down on the hours minutes spent on my pinterest "habit"...
maybe that should be a resolution?
Hmm. Nah. :)



What are your goals for this year? 
Do you set any?







( btw -have you seen the pantone colour pick for the year?
of course you have :)
I'm going to be doing a post about it shortly.... hope you'll pop by and share your thoughts.




Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

It sounds like you had a great time:) Making time to be creative and relax is a great resolution, life also is NOT being busy all the time right? Good luck with the changes and have a wonderful new year.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Welcome back Anne-Marie. Sounds like you had a glorious holiday. Looking forward to see what you come up with in 2012.

The enchanted home said...

Always set a few but try to be realistic and my main goal is moving and settling in then exercising/dieting more. Then I have a small bucket list I want to get busy on.....I wish I could say I feel spring is around the corner but in fact feel like winter hasn't even cranked up yet! Heres hoping for a short mild winter!

NK: Style-ING w/ Children said...

I'm curious about the due date... :)

and I too feel like I want to spend more time making things (outside of reno'ing)

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

Happy 2012 Anne-Marie!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Holiday. As for my resolutions...just to eat more vegan foods and less processed foods. Oh, and organizing!! I have yet to start on that one though :)

diane said...

that ski photo certainly made me envious. Look forward to your post on the color of the year. Please check ours out as well. It is getting mixed reviews but I for one love the color. It will be interesting to see how it plays out this year...not sure honeysuckle pink was totally embraced either...certainly not like turquoise!

Kim Davies Inspired Lines said...

Welcome back, Anne-Marie and Happy New Year to you : )

lisaroyhandbags said...

wow - that's a lot of celebrations all at once! You definitely need a holiday to recover from the holidays! I want to spend more time doing something creative as well - and that means less time online! It does suck you in, doesn't it?

Debby said...

Yes to embracing the changes ahead. xo

Paul Smith said...

Hello there! We also missed you:) Your blog entry is indeed powerful, as always. Click here to get connected with me when you get the chance!

Huong Le said...

ve may bay di da nang
ve may bay di nha trang
ve may bay di phu quoc
ve may bay di vancouver
ve may bay di montreal
ve may bay di washington
ve may bay di new york gia re

tinh linh said...

Today is a beautiful day. Have fun playing Friv 3000 Games and much More Friv Games Online To play now.
Friv 3000

Alice Taylor said...

great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post

happy thanksgiving funny

Games 2 Girls said...

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me
run2online.net

Thu LĂȘ said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: douchebagworkout2.org. What about you?

ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...