3.22.2010

TO Glass Artist Nick Chase Has Geometric Grace



The Artist Project in TO was on while I was away, so I have had to settle for an online tour...

Nick Chase stands out in particular.

He says the inspiration for his work is derived from urban and natural landscapes.

These pieces leave me wondering how geometrics can be so graceful..







The splintered geometrics and sculptural shaping almost feel like pottery - but with the translucency of glass and the glorious color,  I can only imagine how brilliant these look when lit in a darkened room...

til next time...
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Emma Hoareau said...

love these! really beautiful

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

featured you over on my blog today! Thanks so much ! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...