4.08.2010

Flikr Tales...

A picture speaks a thousand words,
so today we will let these spectacular flikr images tell yesterdays story.



I have two sisters.
One was a gift from my Mum and one was a gift from my brother.



During easter a sister inquired if I would like some shrubs and a tree she wanted out of her garden.



This is our first summer here, and I am trying to fill in this.



shovel in hand, off goes the merry adventurer...



questioning my sanity as the skies churned, and rain rushed



so now four spireas and a cherry tree live here



after inspiration,



and having planned the garden here, I am going here



and that, my friends, is the end of the story...




til next time...

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely garden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...