7.13.2010

Inspired by Nature: Grenadier Pottery

I love a good plate display in a dining room..

[plate+wall22.jpg]



I am considering doing one of these in my own dining room..
which I won't show you just yet because it is not ready for sharing :)

These tactile pieces from Ellen Grenadier
would be spectacular in a grouping:


 Fern plates


Her work is glazed with natural cobalt blues, copper greens and ambers made from iron.

I would really love a set of her fantastic mugs and cups


mugs and cups


Ellen makes custom wall tiles.. 
  shown here in an arts and crafts kitchen backsplash


Kitchen tile installation


Imagine those tiles in a creamy white, above grey painted cabinetry..
open upper shelving with cast iron brackets.. ahh..

but I digress :)

Do you like the rustic feel of her work?
These are the bits that make a kitchen feel "homey" to me.


Crock with spoons


til next time..


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Very nice pottery. I would love that backslash in my kitchen. Oh and the green plates w/leaf imprint too. The whole lot for that matter, Just darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...