2.12.2010

Anthropologie Hits the Tropics

Haven't posted anything from Anthropologie in a while, have been trying to restrain myself!
But these are too good not to share :)

Every spring we take off to Florida for a couple weeks with the kiddies.
 The countdown begins in the dark, cold days of January and gets us through till March.
21 days...

But Anthropologie is offering a wonderful bit of escapism for your home.

Tropical, without the neon hibiscus flowers. A little spring for your space.

How about this Amlapura bedding to warm things up?


The Terai folding chair has a handmade vibe




Embrace your inner hippie with the Ocean Swell curtains  (I have tiedye cutains in my guest room!!)




The Bimini Pendant's natural texture brings interest to your space




Just need to perk up your furniture a bit? I'm always impressed by the furniture makeovers at Better After. D. is always teasing me about wanting to bring home abandoned furniture, there is something so sad about great old pieces getting kicked to the curb after years of service...

Chirping Parakeets Knobs


How about we end off with a couple of "I wish I was there right now" rooms?




Pin It Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...