9.17.2010

Upcycled! Foot Stool Redo..

Found this at the local Sally Ann..



the green and rose floral upholstery left something to be desired, but I thought it had potential..
after removing MANY staples, 
I made a new cover from black denim, cut fresh foam for the top and..



now we have a comfy place for feet and wee behinds in the family room.

I bought oodles of that denim intending to make a couple of moroccan-style pouffes from it,
maybe this weekend :)

What are you up to? Any projects this weekend?

til next time..
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Chats with Jack said...

I love it! I also really like the leopard throws. ;-)

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

I like the new look of the stool and the solid color will go with anything as opposed to the former. I'm going to stop by local consignment and antique stores this weekend, weather will be sunny :-) Enjoy yours!

Unknown said...

It's all so beautiful. I think you made a great choice and I can't wait to see the full reveal.
Furniture repairs Manchester

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...